Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Hate Drama

And that goes with my own life too. I don't know how to deal with it and I am trying very hard not to get into this kind of situation anymore. Live and learn. A friend of my sister and I just informed me that my sister is in the middle of divorce from what she heard. She hasn't fail me yet, when she gives me news it's usually the true.

So, I searched for my brother in law's profile and here is what he got to say, "One lost soul looking for another lost soul in order to hopefully find each other. Maybe one day all this will make sense but right now I'm just confused and frustrated.Still kicking it as a Marine and really cant see myself doing anything else right now. Enjoying watching my awesome little boy grow up and I'm still trying to figure out the woman I married even after almost 15 years jeez.....did I mention I'm frustrated."

No, we are not friends, I am not even friend with my own sister. However, I am friend with her two older kids. Like I said, I hate drama and her life is full of it. I have my own thing to worry about.

ANYWAY, YOU GUYS KNOW WHO OWN THE HOUSE BELOW? ANYONE FROM GEORGIA?

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com