Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Eleven Years & Counting

Let's work on another eleven years my Dearest Hubby. Yes, with all the ups and down we are married for 11 years today. With 4 children and the oldest is 9 years old. I am teaching 3 of them at home for 3 years this coming school year, and I thought I can't do it...Now I can say piece of cake. Just like marriage, there are lots of ups-and-downs.

My 18 year old son is going to Edinboro University (in-state colleges is awesome). This is his first year away from home, and I am praying he will be fine with it. I always told him that I am only a phone call away and always home to take his calls. He will be celebrating his 19th birthday alone in his dorm. I promise him that I will send him something. Maybe we can video chat and sing happy birthday to him.

Moreover, DH; cheers to our 11 years together and I'm hoping for more years with less drama to come. Yes, I hated drama...we have kids to do that to us...:)) Happy 11th year wedding anniversary!!!

2 comments:

Unknown August 13, 2010 at 3:37 AM  

"In This Life of Ours" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/08/sites-to-see_13.html

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com