Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 24, 2008

No Words Yet

It will be two days tonight since the primary and we don't know who wons the write in votes. The website still saying unofficial result until now. DH calls me all the time asking to check the site to make sure he doesn't miss a thing.

Not that I don't like it when he calls, but I think he can't concentrate at work because of it. And another thing there is someone seated in that position. He found out that the person got the wrong documents that is why he was not on the ballot.

I wish they post it already, but then again I guess that is how they operate. They will to it when they want to.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

hi,
just you and your nice site. hope to see you around. have a wonderful day.

Nedekcir April 24, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com