Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 7, 2008

PayPerPost



Finally after being denied one time, payperpost approved my blog. Thank you so much, I am so happy. Now I get paid to blog and writes for therapy. A friend of mine recommended PPP because she heard so much good things about it. She said that the pay is better compare to other get paid to blog website.

I went to website and read everything to answer all my questions. So, here I am writing my very first post. If anyone is looking on making extra money try blogging and get paid to blog.

My 20th high school reunion is this year. My classmates had asked me if I can pledge few extra on the amount we agree on paying to attend. I jokingly answer that I can, if I can give up eating for a month..hahaha. What ever amount I save for not eating for amount is what I will pledge including the fee for attending. I haven’t really started yet, but I think having payperpost approved my blog is a good start. About 4 more post like this will definitely pay for that.

Now, I don’t have to go out and find a part time job, just so I have extra money to pledge to my class reunion..lol. Blogging is a great job for all stay at home mom like me. get paid to blog about the things you enjoy.



12 comments:

Anonymous,  April 7, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

been here checking u

Anonymous,  April 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Hi there, thanks for passing by.Congrats on being accepted with PPP. Goodluck and yeah would love to xlinks with you.

Cheers!
www.pinayjade.com

Nedekcir April 7, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

thank you both for stopping by. I added both of you already.

Anonymous,  April 7, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

thx for adding me and added u too, check it out if u have time, tc

Euroangel April 8, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

thanks for the add!! appreciate it!! let me also know if you can add my other blogs..
PLS. UNDER the name RedRuby1 and so on...with Blog title much better..

http://www.rubybenz.com
http://www.theworldwidewebaddict.rubybenz.com
http://www.mydailynourishment.rubybenz.com
http://myeurotravelandadventures.blogspot.com
Thanks in advance!!!
congrats, you finally made it to PPP..great job

Prettymom April 8, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

hi Eden congrats u now a pro blogger **winks**

Anonymous,  April 8, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Hi ate...congrats u approved na u yeheyyyyyyyyyy sana umulan ng opppps kc ala pa ako wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nedekcir April 8, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

thanks, that would be nice hehehe...if only my blog have PR...then I don't have to worry about it.

Nedekcir April 8, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

oops i oversee Ruby's post. Yes your sites are added. have a good day.

Anonymous,  April 8, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

congratulations on your approval. keep blogging.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com