Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Being Tagged, Where The Game Started

Tagged! Random Questions

Instruction: Remove ONE from below and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then, tag 8 people in your list and list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What’s your favorite book at the present time? Nothing right now to busy blogging.

2.Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? A Power to end the conspiracy theory going on in US and return the true republic the way it's written in our CONSTITUTION and lastly get rid of all the leaching politicians.

3. What’s your favorite color? Why? Lavender because I love the smell of lavender flower.

4. Where is the place you want to go the most? Somewhere tropical, I'm getting tired of four seasons.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? To protect the future of my family.

6. Who amongst the presidential candidate speak the truth? RON PAUL, goggle it and compare with any other candidate, he is the only one who tells you the truth on what is going on in our country.

7. Do you think friends are important?Yes

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Start a business with my DH and buy some gold.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess you love to him/her? Yes i had, married him and we are still together after 9 1/2 years and counting.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. I don't really know her that well, but I can say she is a good person. She is a fellow Filipina. Give it some time, one of these days I will come back to this very post and write 3 good points about her.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most? Sinners and citizens who pervert the Constitutions.

12. What is your ambition? My ambition is to restore our (US) republic.

13. If you have fault, would you rather people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? Point it out in professional manner.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? My family, I don't think , I know they are.

15. Are you a shopaholic/oniomania or not? Yes when I have money to spend lol.

16. What is the one thing you like about your country? The CONSTITUTION, but it will be overthrow if we don't protect it.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change? Jumping into a conclusion.

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret? Not researching/not doing anything when I heard about the conspiracy theories the first time .

19. What makes you different? Because I care about the future of this country.

20. What’s the best thing about blog? Blogging is a good therapy.

I will pass the tag to the following:
My Blogging Journey
Bestfriends Blog
Live Love Life
Thoughts and Rant's Weblog
Life Is Beautiful
My Shadow, Your Shadow, They Are With Us Always
My Journey (Flo)
Tendre Poison 323

Ok thats my eight, if anyone would like to do the tag just let me know. I can add your links above.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 3, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

ate grab ko na bukas ko na e-post okie dokie dok...have a nice day...

Nedekcir April 3, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

no problem, you can grab it whenever you want.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com