Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 11, 2008

My City Faces

For those of you who have businesses, advertising is not easy. You need to think of where to advertise and what newspapers to reach the correct audience. MyCityFaces.com is the right advertising company for you. They are available in major cities in the US.

I don’t have a business but my husband is thinking about starting a landscaping company. I will definitely suggest my city faces to him. It’s free to sign up and to post profiles if you offer services. It’s like having an internet billboard and business card online.

It doesn’t matter what kind of business you have, anyone who are on sales and offers services are welcome to join in. Home businesses are welcome too. You don’t need to have a big sign outside your property that your neighbor kept complaining about.

Come and take a look of their website for more information’s and questions on how to start. You can also check out your local businesses that you never heard off. If you are looking for a job this is the site for you. So, not only you can post your business but look for employees at the same time. They are here to help you with your business needs.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com