Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

State Committee

You all know that my DH is very busy doing all he can to educate people on Ron Paul's view about our country. We receive a sample ballot on the mail and he found out that a few seats for republican party are empty. He called up one of our delegates and pointed out that maybe someone with a good heart in our meet up group should take the seat.

He basically nominate himself to be one of the Members of Republican State Committee. Now the republican state committee women seat is empty also, and the delegate he was speaking to told my husband to ask me to take the seat. I just laughed, and said "what do I know about politics." I didn't take political science, but if he thinks I can do it why not. They can tell me what to do and I'll do it.

So, I'll let you know after our primary what happens. This would be fun...I think.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com