Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Gloomy Day

Yet another rainy day and very dark. Have I mention that my vegetable garden is not yet planted. We can't plant anything on it because we still need to mix the soil.

Now, me and my 4 little ones have to visit the post office to send my ODS his phone charger and allergy medicine. He packed his things when he got home from school on Tuesday around noon and did not left until Wednesday afternoon. You would think that he got everything but, no. Hopefully they don't get lost in the mail because I don't think I can buy him a cell phone charger any time soon.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com