Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Looking For Web Hosting Company

In This Life of OursA few days ago a co-blogger pointed out that without the "s" on her free web hosting can brought her traffics to another site. Then I pointed it out that everyone who is using the same like myself, I have the same problem. Mind you everyone's URL land on the same site, how could that be? I don't have an answer and no idea how is that possible. I am not that technical and to save from a headache I should probably stop using the free hosting and get my very own. Free hosting is not safe in my opinion.

I started looking for web site hosting and came across webhostinggeeks.com. I can see which best web hosting are out there with unlimited space and bandwidth. Some of them even offer free domain name, unlimited databases, email accounts and FTP accounts. That is a lot for $1.99 a month and in my opinion is worth it. Please use web site hosting when looking for hosting sites. You will find hosting sites by popularity, by prices, by features and a lot more. You can also read what the web hosting geeks are talking about and what they have to say about web hosting platforms, bandwidth and more. Go check it out.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com