Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Update

What a busy weekend. On Saturday we went to a barbecue with the fellow constitutionalists with the whole family. I just wish they had the whole day schedule. I mentioned to DH that they should have the agenda for the day. Not everyone are in the same place every time we have to talk about things and it should be done within a few hours. But since there is no agenda, it took forever to finish and I was exhausted when we got home. Thank goodness for our YDS screaming that he wanted to go home. However, I enjoyed shooting a few rounds while over there. Some showed up with firearms and practice in their backyard. Those things are loud.

On Sunday DH and three kids went to the flea market to get some stuff. DD of course came home with big doll and hat. My almost 5 year old had bought 4 toy pistols key chain, which I think are very cute. He can pull the trigger and makes the shooting sound.

We made the metal detox recipe yesterday. After a week of collecting the ingredients we are finally able to make it. I even went to the local arts and crafts store to find some silver wires but they don't sell them. We wanted to make our own colloidal silver. Well, that's our weekend, how was yours?

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com