Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, May 29, 2009

End of May & T.G.I.F.

Time fly so fast but not fast enough for my garden. I still don't have any seeds growing on it. We still have so much rain and wet ground. I don't think my vegetables will make it before the first frost comes.

I have to gather end of the month school work for DC. I have to turn it in before the end of the day on Sunday. I'm not going to have time to do it tomorrow because we were invited to a picnic around 2pm. I have to go grocery shopping before noon. My kids had 1 and 1/2 week left of school. We are not really done with the lessons but we are up to the percentage where we are finish. DD supposed to finish 85%, which we are up to 84% already, and DS supposed to finish at 71%. Right now he is up to 69%, he needs 2 more percent to finish and DD is 1%. I think we can do it before June 12. Actually they have 2 weeks left.

Ok, I'm off to do all the papers works and enroll my Kinder to another cyber school (see my reason here). And before doing all of these, I need to cook dinner first.

Happy Weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com