Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Always The First to Go

Only two more months and my husband’s truck will be paid off. You don’t know how glad we are to finally get one of our big payments will be over. We are hoping to buy his next truck with cash to eliminate finance charge and another bill to pay. In addition we are hoping that the truck he has now will last until we can save up for the next one. I keep reminding him to do all the services on the truck to make it last. However, we can always buy a Ford Truck Radiator replacement with a lifetime warranty online. They also deliver on the same day or we can pick it up if we don’t want to wait. What I like the most about the site is having my question answer by an actual mechanic. Go check it out folks.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com