Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, May 1, 2009

Where in the World is Ted Murphy?

This was me when I visit my home town of Philippines. One of the great attraction in my area are these rocks. You don't know how much my friends siblings got fooled when visiting our home in the boondocks. There are a lot of indentations around them and they told them to take a big bite if they wanted to return. Most of them would start biting however, my siblings can't hold their laughter. I asked my hubby to take a picture of me between these two big rocks. And check out Ted Murphy expression. Do you think he is happy? I think he feel so hot for that tongue sticking out like the way it is. What do you think?

This was in the Island of Marinduque in the Philippines. And here are the rest of the images. I don't know if you can see me sweating here.



0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com