Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Got my 8yo DS Bug

It started the same time like with my DS. I was fine yesterday morning, we finished their classes and I even went outside to play with them. After a while being outside I felt very tired. We all came in and I went to bed. I took a half hour nap and when I woke up my stomach was bothering me.


I had to start dinner and while I was putting the pasta in the boiling water. I took 2 teaspoon of colloidal silver to ease my stomach but it did not help because I felt something is coming up. I ran to the bathroom and sure enough.

I only had breakfast and a snack of banana bread the whole day. I vomited twice and I did not feel like eating or drinking anything. I had a few loss bowel movement, so my stomach was empty since 8 in the evening. I don't know what time I fall sleep but I woke up around midnight having a really bad headache and very thirsty. I could drink a pitcher of water and I went back to bed.

I woke up this morning with no stomach ache but my back is hurting bad because I was curled up in bed. I had chicken broth for breakfast and now my stomach is hurting again. I think putting anything in my stomach is a bad idea. One good thing is, they are not coming out of mouth anymore...yuck...lol.

I better rest more, I'm still very weak. If I keep this up I can lose a lot of weight, however having little ones in the house does not help. I still need to cook and do things for them.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com