Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cooler Weekend

DC wanted to use the swimming pool today. I agree it's a little warm inside the house however, it's cooler outside today. If it's not for the sun none of them would ever go out today.

DH told everyone that we are going to see one of the falls about 45 minutes away. He made some instant chocolate pudding for everyone, but he end up eating all of it. So, he got stomach ache and don't feel like going for a walk at the water falls.

DD keep on bothering him about it. He even took a nap, but did not help. Now he is sleeping with a stomach ache since 2:30 this afternoon. Now we are planning on going tomorrow morning. I will ask my DD to keep asking him in the morning so that we can all get out of the house tomorrow.

In another story, my parents informed me that I finally got my reunion shirt. I told them to not give it away. My Dad was already planning on giving it to my nephew. I told him that was the only remembrance I got from the gathering and better keep it shape...lol. However, I gave him a permission to wear it once in a while or maybe take a picture of it while his wearing it. Then he can have it for good.

How is your weekend so far?

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com