Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Better In Any Way

I am so glad that we are done having kids. We should have been done in 2003 if hubby listen to me that we should only have 2 children. Anyway, by this summer my children should be all potty trained. I'll blame myself if the youngest one is not...lol. Unless you have the money to live on the rest of your life you don't have to worry about saving money. Furthermore, buying Cloth Couture Diapers for your little ones can save you money. I heard using regular cloth diaper can help you potty train your little one much faster too. Why? Because with a regular cloth diapers they can feel the wetness and would want to take it off. Then you can introduce the potty when that happens.

However, not with Cloth Couture Diapers, they can't feel being wet and they are breathable and no rash can be developed. Follow the link and get your first pair and get free cloth wipe and cloth diaper detergent sample too. They also do a frequent giveaways and discount codes to save even more. Stock up now before the economy goes belly up. You can't buy any disposable diaper if your local grocery store is empty. With cloth couture diapers, all you have to do is wash and dry then it is ready to use again.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com