Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, May 18, 2009

Make it Last A Lifetime

I don't know what is it, but we always end up giving my parents in law pictures of our kids. Maybe because they don't visit enough, and we want them to see how they grew, who knows? I am all for the old fashioned way of doing things, especially cooking. My family had an old fashioned portrait done when I was little. Sad but we only have one copy and my parents laminated it and we can't get another copy. My whole family posed for it. No editing was done and everything was real. Just like the way Carl DeFelice of New Jersey Beach Portraits. With New Jersey Beach Portraits there are no sitting fee charges. You can also print the $50.00 off coupon to save even more. Furthermore, when you call New Jersey Beach Portraits you can speak directly to him. You will get your questions answers by the professional himself. This is a great way to run a business and a good way to support our local small businesses in my opinion.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com