Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, May 18, 2009

Going To Long Island (NY)

Our Aunt passed away over the weekend and we are going to pay our respect tonight. DH is at work right now and will be coming early so that we can go and get there around 6pm. Hoping the time frame we are given by google is enough to get there.

We might hit the traffic because its the time for the employees to go home. I hate traffic especially when you have 4 little ones in the back seat.

Anyway, our Aunt was the eldest of 5 (I believe) siblings in my DH father's side. And my father in law is the youngest. She was the only female in the family too.

I'm not really sure if DH will take us all, since some of the kids is still battling the bug. I don't really have to worry about their school because they will be excuse. I think I just have to wait and see what DH decide when he gets home.

Rest in peace Aunt Johanna, you can finally re-join your beloved husband at the other side. She never been herself since we lost her husband a year or two ago.


Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com