Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vacation

I can't even remember when was the last time we went on vacation. All I remember was we had two children then. We can't really go on vacation now because my kids goes to a different school district and their vacation times are different. We have been to Niagara Falls (Canada side of course) a few times, Baltimore Maryland, and New York City. We always do it in the spare of a moment, well my husband does. Sometimes we will go for a drive and while driving he will say "let's go see this place, I haven't been there since I was a kid". And one of this place is New York City. We are only 45 minutes drive away from Manhattan. There are so many Things to do in New York City. Like climbing the Statue of Liberty, shopping, cruising and site seeing while riding a boat. I know there are a lot more but that's all come to mind right now he he he. We would stay in a hotel for a day and come home the next day since its just near. But not all of us are close by to a vacation spot. Use sightseeing tours for your next vacation. Specially if you are like me with kids, you need the professionals help to keep your children occupy while on vacation. Visit their site and don't forget to sign up for Trusted Travel eNewsletter and enter to win a $150 iTunes gift card.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com