Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Unpredictable Weather

I never like Spring and Fall. It could be on it's best or worst. My DC's are sick again this week. They all have cold and cough because of unpredictable weather. Some days are nice and some days are not. Oh how I missed the tropical weather.

Not only that, if I live in the tropic right now I could have my vegetables garden all year round. I'm not saying I want to go home and live there. I don't think I will like it there anymore because of NPA but would like somewhere in South America like Costa Rica. My DH made a friend down there, plus Philippines is too far away from his family. Hawaii is out of the question because it's an island, can't leave the island unless we use a boat or a plane. Not to mention my DH gets sea sick.

But then again, that's still up in the air, nothing solid as of yet. But it would be nice to move down there, we can drive our vehicles to get there.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  May 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Good thing you're not in the Philippines right now. The weather is just awful - storms in the middle of May, can you imagine that?

Jena Isle May 17, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Hi, the Philippines is still a good country to live in. You just have to ride with the tide. Like you I prefer tropical countries. I could not imagine myself surrounded by a white blanket of snow. brrrrr. Happy blogging!

Nedekcir May 17, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Don't get me wrong I was born there, and I'm not saying Pinas is not a good place to live. I am saying that I can't live there with my family because of NPA. They practically moved in my town.

Anonymous,  May 18, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Hang in there Nedekcir!
The climate around the Globe these times are becoming fearsome. Tropic or non Tropic region; none is spared.The "Inconvenient Truth" is bearing down on mankind's folly.
Hope all turns out well speedily for you at home.
Cheers

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com