Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cosmetic Dental

Dental hygiene is very important to our health and not all of us was born with nicely align teeth. I was in my late teen when I first saw a dentist. And they had to numb my gum because it was pretty bad then. I wasn’t happy with my teeth and got braces when I was 24 years old. I wore those ugly wires for two long painful years. “No pain no gain” they say he he he. And I was very please with the result. They also bleached and shined my teeth when it was all done with.

These days you don’t hardly notice when people wears braces. They come up with these invisalign braces.

Have you heard of Dr. Maddahi of Beverly Hills cosmetic dental who’s been in business for 19 years? He provides completes smile makeover using advance dental techniques including painless air drills, miniature cameras and x-ray. The high end technology that is available today enables to give you an amazing, healthy, natural smile. If you are in Los Angeles on business or pleasure visit his office located at 436 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills California. Or you can check out his website at http://www.drmaddahi.com/index.html.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com