Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ultimate Paintball

We (husband and I) always wanted to bring our kids to play paintball. But with our schedule it is very hard to find time. So, for those of you who are ready visit pntball.com for everything you need to get in the game. And while you’re at it, try Tippmann 98 custom barrel. They also sell Tippmann, Spyder, Smart Parts, Dye, Empire, Draxxus paintball gears and check out their top selling guns like Tippman A-5, Tippman 98 Custom, Smart Parts Ion and Spyder Pilots ACS. And I would like to add that their free shipping to all orders has been extended. Did you know that they also donate to charities? If you have any questions check their live help or you can call 877-WWW-PANTBALL.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 29, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

I saw you mentioned the Spyder Pilot ACS, so I thought I'd suggest looking at the new Spyder Pilot with EYE. The Pilot ACS was discontinued and has been replaced with this newer model, which in my opinion is a fantastic step up.

Anonymous,  September 23, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

I love the Spyder Pilot With Eye! It was too bad to see the ACS go though. You're right about the selection of tippmann paintball guns over at pntball. Got one there myself.

Just don't forget about the rest of the
Paintball Guns out there. Don't just limit yourself to tippmann and spyder paintball guns.

my 2 cents!

sorry been trollin this blog for awhile wanted to finally comment.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com