Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Look Who's Five

In This Life of Ours
She's been waiting for this day ever since late 2007, while her classmates celebrating their 5th birthdays. She couldn't wait for hers to come along. It finally came but she needs to wait until Sunday to celebrate it. Every time we are having a party we need to consult immediate relative to make sure they are coming. If not, they will give us a date when they can come. So, we have to work around them. Kinda sad but they are the only few we have. If we don't wait for them then the party is not a party because no one will be here to celebrate it with us. If you want to see what she looks like 5 years ago check here. She is the 3rd from the last.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD!!!

1 comments:

Petula May 7, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

My how she's grown! Happy 5th birthday. Yes, I know how it is to not have anyone to come to celebrate! I'm glad everyone will be there Sunday.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com