Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update (Unpredictable Weather)

My DD is feeling better today. She went to school this morning and made it to her appointment for orientation to the new school. From what I remember I thought the lady told us the appointment is for to tour the school, but when we got there she had given some questioners which she passed with flying colors. And the school nursed spoke to me about her allergic reaction to peanut butter.

I brought my youngest DS with us knowing we only have to walk around, boy was I wrong. The whole time my DD is getting tested all he wants to do is get out of that stroller and explore every corner of that school. He was whining the whole time, all I can do is roll him around to make him stop. I could have raised my voice on him already and smacked once if we are home. Of course I can't do that in public because all eyes will be on me...saying child abuse. And child services will be called in and have my child taken away from me. I hate the system, that is why teenagers knows how to make their parents shut up in this country. I know parents are not afraid of their children but the system, they don't want their children taken away from them. So, they do nothing to discipline.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com